Just like every other franchise brand in the UK, Raring2go! has a number of excellent resale opportunities available to the right candidates. We know from experience that a Raring2go! resale territory is a sought after commodity.
For various reasons, resale opportunities arise and at Raring2go! we work with our franchisee to offer support and assistance throughout the process. Our aim is to bring about a business sale which satisfies both our franchisee’s financial expectations whilst also satisfying our exacting franchisee candidate selection criteria.
For us a Raring2go! resale is as important as the recruitment of new franchisees to our business. Buying an existing Raring2go! franchise brings with it a number of distinct advantages. To some candidates these advantages are particularly appealing.
The most striking advantages are that a resale territory comes with:
- an existing cashflow
- existing brand presence
- existing customer base
- existing distribution chain
- a demonstrable history
- a working collaboration with other franchisees
- and more often than not an effective and thorough hand over
Current Areas Available
About the Business
- The Hillingdon Raring2go! Business is a ‘turn key’ going concern. It’ll require work and effort but for the right candidate it’s a brilliant opportunity
- We have all the financial information including turnover and profits for the past five years which we will be happy to share with you
- Raring2go! Hillingdon produces 15,000 copies four times a year. Distribution is via an existing and well established network
- There are prospects in the pipeline for 2017 Editions and beyond. They’ll need to be stroked gently to get them on board but they are NOT cold prospects
- The business comes with a full magazine management system (MMS) and a fully loaded and up to date CRM
- There is a list of 428 existing prospects with full contact details, notes and history
- For anyone looking to run their own business this is the ideal starting point, existing income from existing happy customers and a full suite of ongoing training, support advice and guidance from the Head Office team and the wider network of 50 other Raring2go! franchise areas.
The Natwest and British Franchise Association joint survey estimates that over 60% of recent franchise business purchases were of existing business.
If you would like to find out more about our British Franchise Association accredited franchise model, then please click here to email our Franchise Recruitment Team and request a copy of our Franchise Prospectus.